The first summer school in the field of Biomedical Engineering in Isfahan was organized by Ragheb Esfahani Institute of Higher Education in collaboration with Isfahan University of Medical Sciences and the Islamic Azad University of Najaf Abad. Some of the programs of the summer school were: scientific challenges, educational visits to hospitals and clinics, and seminars and meetings.
Masstec Medical Co. attended the summer school with the aim of explaining the following topics:
- The status of the medical equipment manufacturing industry in Iran and the status of medical equipment imports
- How to evaluate the future of medical equipment production
- Prerequisites to production of consumable medical equipment
- The role the National Medical Device Directorate plays
- The role the company’s Technical Observer plays
- The characteristics of medical equipment manufacturing companies’ personnel